Sunday, August 10, 2014

Manicure and pedicure





After working full time at the hospital for a month, I decided to take a month off to get some rest. They say August is the Sunday of Summer (lucky me). As you all already know, I love painting my nails. Only this time I just wanted to spoil myself, so I booked an appointment at the beautician and let her take care of my hands and feet by giving me a mani/pedi. I haven’t had a manicure or a pedicure in a very long time, so I thought it’d be a great plan.







As soon as I walked in they were ready to start working on me. They offered me a drink with some delicious Belgium chocolate. I chose to have a nice glass of water since it was pretty hot inside.


I’m glad I’m not ticklish

Apparently I had been taking very good care of my hands and my feet. The beautician gave me lots of compliments and didn’t have that much work to do.


A bright colour of polish and I was done

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...