Tuesday, July 15, 2014

YouTube is my new best friend




I have a TV in my room but I haven’t watch TV in my room since we moved to the new place
. We had to wait three day before we could watch TV in the living room which was a drama for my sisters. I’m glad I can live without it because YouTube is my new best friend. It already was because I wanted to make videos before the blog. But the thing is that this girl is very shy. Now that I’m watching videos again I was thinking to just give it a try. What do you think?

10 comments :

  1. Gewoon doen! Je leeft maar 1 keer en je gaat daar spijt van krijgen!
    Verlegen zijn is 1 ding maar je overbrugt da wel!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel schat. Echt lief van je
      love you xxx

      Delete
  2. I've only one question..
    Do you have a reason for not doing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very shy. Yes, even if i will talk in front of a camera with no one around me because in the back of my head I will know that the video will be shown worldwide.

      Delete
    2. That's not a reason for not doing something you like.. It's an excuse ;)

      Use it as a tool to overcome your shyness .

      I'm shy as well but yet I've stood on stage performing live for houndreds people..

      So if I can do it.. You can as well ;)

      Looking forward to your videos

      Delete
    3. Thank you for believing in me and for the motivation :)

      Delete
  3. What a revelation miss doneta, told u so from the beginning, so get on it girl! Make the vids xxx lobbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Als je een channel hebt let me know ik zal je zeker volgen =D xxx <3 Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...