Saturday, July 04, 2015

London day two 20/06 || A wedding in London




Happy 4th of July to all my American readers.  Please be careful with firework but also don't forget to have an amazing weekend. Two weeks ago, I also had a party. My cousins wedding day. 

Although people are more often in a rush during weddings of relatives, it wasn't that bad this time. The church ceremony was at 3pm, so I could sleep in. I even did some shopping with my cousin (not the one who was getting married). My cousin and I started to get ready around noon. I had a black jumpsuit which I got from New look and khaki heels from H&M. I am so sorry but I only found out later that I don't have a total look of it. 




I do have a full picture of my second look. This beautiful dress is from River Island and I'm in love with this colour. I'm glad my cousins persuaded me to wear the dress because choosing an outfit for a wedding is not always easy. Both ceremonies went very well. Congratulations to the happy couple, Love you both.



After a long day, we were picked up by my uncle and aunt. Once at home, we had our chit chat moment before we went to bed. Who doesn't do that ;)

Enjoy your weekend.


-x-

I was wearing

River Island dress
Van Haren shoes


2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...