Friday, July 10, 2015

London day eight 26/06 || Badoxa em concerto




The last concert I attended was one of Ariana Grande (blog post will be online next week). But The concert of Badoxa was really different. At several concerts people stand or sit and sing along. But at Badoxa it was like going out in a club with a live performance.

Before Badoxa went live, there were guest performances and the Dj’s obviously entertained the guests with great music. At the time Badoxa came, we only danced Kizomba on his music. ‘Ta me esperare’ is one of my favourite. It has been a very long time since I danced Kizomba, but I’m happy I still can.

It was a very successful evening. I met many people in one day (most of them were my cousins friend) and now I just cannot wait for the next Kizomba concert.

-x-

I was wearing

AQAQ dress similar here
Van Haren shoes






2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...