Thursday, July 09, 2015

London day seven 25/06 || A picnic at Canary Wharf




Another lovely and sunny day in London. On this day, I met my friend Inga at Canary Wharf which is in East London. 




My cousin and her niece joined me. We found a nice spot at the Canada Square Park to have a little picnic with drinks and sushi. I really enjoyed that day. I met Inga for the first time and yet it felt as if we have known each other for years. She is such a nice girl and also a blogger. You can read her stories on www.intriguemenow.blogspot.co.uk I recommend you to also read her blog. She will definitely inspire you as well. 



My cousin, her niece and I then went to Regent and Oxford street. Just to look around. Yup! I forced myself not to buy anything. You will later find out why;) 


I couldn’t sleep at night because I was too excited for the next day. So my cousins ​​and I ordered a pizza in the middle of the night. Sushi by day and pizza by night! Let the weekend start.

-x- 

I was wearing

H&M blouse
H&M short here or here
H&M bag
Van Haren shoes













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...