Tuesday, July 07, 2015

London day five 23/06 || A family moment




On this day I had a nice family moment. My cousin and I have walked on the market to buy fruit. Then we stayed at home. Staying at home and watching TV is also needed during the holidays.  Especially after a busy weekend and a shopping day. 



The photos were taken in the front garden of my aunt. The flowers grow in her backyard and she placed them at the front. Aren't they beautiful! The dungaree (which makes me seem very young) and the top are from Primark. 



In the evening we went out for a dinner at a Turkish restaurant called Selale. I love Turkish food!  I went to Turkey four years ago and had lots of delicious meals so this restaurant is highly recommended for you.



-x-


I was wearing

Primark dungaree
Primark top

2 comments :

  1. Ziet er echt leuk uit mop! X shar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...