Friday, August 21, 2015

Catching up with friends





Hi everyone,

I feel a lot better now compared with last weekend and I'm glad it didn't last for long.





Today I've spend the day with a good friend and her boyfriend. I haven't seen them since the beginning of the Summer vacation so I was very excited to meet up with them and we did catch up. Unfortunately I couldn't stay too long but I will make sure to visit them again all the way up in the north of the Netherlands.  


Right now I'm just playing with my cute little kitten who keeps discovering something new every day. And maybe later I'll go to the park with my little sister for another picnic with lots of sushi. Let the weekend begin!

-x-

I was wearing a whole outfit from H&M

Legging similar here or here 
Shirt similar here and here
Shoes similar here 

Scarf from Forever 21 similar here





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...