Monday, August 03, 2015

Dotticure




I was so happy when I received my dotting pens a couple of years ago.  My very first nail art was therefore a dotticure (manicure + dots).


Today I used them again after a long time. As you can see, I used large and small dots and added four different colours on each nail.

Not everyone has dotting pens and that's why I wrote an article this morning with tips on how to make one yourself, so don't forget to read that article as well and good luck with making your own dotting tool. Please take pictures of your dotticure and share them with me on Instagram under the hash tag #LiquidFashionDIY
Enjoy your Monday sweeties!

-x-




Nail polish I used

White - Essence colour & go 199 wild white ways
Black - Essence colour & go 144 black is back
Orange - Essence colour & go 145 flashy pumpkin
Purple - Essence the gel nail polish 19 indigo to go
Green - Essence the gel nail polish 27 don't be shy
Pink - Essence the gel nail polish 09 #lucky


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...