Monday, August 17, 2015

Purple, black and white





Hey sweeties. Today I went for darker colours because the weather looks so bad. The last few days we've had nothing but rain. It is like 28°C, but you will know that won't last long because of the dark clouds.



There are lots of people walking around without a coat, just like me. Unfortunately we also ran through the rain without a coat. So here I am
lying in bed with a cold and fever :( Hopefully it will not last that long.



My smoothies are replaced by hot chocolate milk and I will try to take lots of rest. I hope you will have a great Monday even though it is not the most favourite day of the week. Take care for yourself sweeties and make a best start of your week.


-x- 



Nail polish I used



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...