Monday, June 16, 2014

Forca Portugal!!




Ready for day five of the World cup?!
Germany and Portugal are one of the teams that will be playing today. Both strong teams with good players who will definitely let us all sit at the end of our chair for excitement. I will cheer for Portugal but I’m secretly hoping for a draw. As for my nails, I got inspired by the Portuguese flag and that’s not easy to do on your nails. I just lacked them dark green and red then I added some tiny gold rhinestones. You all (or some of you) have probably noticed me writing some things in Portuguese on Instagram. Portuguese is one of my native language so I decided to also write in Portuguese for you.
Enjoy the game.


What nail polish I used:

Dark green:159 the green & the grunge by Essence (colour of the year)
Red:113 do you speak love? By Essence




Pronto para o dia cinco da Copa do Mundo?!
Alemanha e Portugal são parte das equpes que vai jogar hoje. Os dois times fortes com bons jogadores que vão certamente deixar nos todos sentar no final da cadeira para excitação. Eu vou apoiar por Portugal, mas estou secretamente esperava por um empate. Quanto as minhas unhas, eu tem inspirado pela bandeira Portuguêsa e que não é fácil de fazer em suas unhas. Só faltava eles verde escuro e vermelho, em seguida eu adicionei alguns pequenos strass ouro. Vocês todos (ou alguns de vocês) observou provavelmente me escrever algumas coisas em Português no Instagram. O Português é um dos meu língua nativa, assim que eu decidi escrever também em Português para você.
Aproveite o jogo.






Germany 4-0 Portugal



Iran 0-0 Nigeria




Ghana 1-2 USA 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...