Friday, May 02, 2014

Centerparcs day 4




Waking up early has been very hard for me because we went to bed late the night before. Or maybe I just didn't want to wake up since it was the last day before going back home from the trip.


We had to check out at 10.00 AM but had to leave the bungalow as clean as possible. After a delicious breakfast (we ate hotdogs) we divided the food. We bought so much at day one that we had lots of left over’s. We didn't want to leave the park so soon and put all our luggage in the car and played mini golf. That was lots of fun and the scenery was beautiful. The mini golf course had a Fairy Tale theme with music on the background so we also sang and danced. In the afternoon we had lunch at the fast food restaurant in the park and then it was time to say goodbye.

As soon as I got home, I had to pack my bags for another experience. Kingsday!! All about that will be on tomorrows post. But first I would like to thank my classmates for the amazing experience I had with them on this trip. Girls you are the best.
xoxo



(pictures later available: I'm sorry)

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...