Monday, April 06, 2015

I ♥ Trends by Essence



Essence I ♥ Trends

Happy Easter Monday!



How did you spend your Easter weekend? My baby sister and I went Egg hunting of course. The best thing about living in a house with four floors is that you have lots of places to hide your chocolate eggs and I have made use of it. At the end of the day we spoiled our self by eating the chocolates and watched a Disney movie.




Thinking about Easter makes me also thing about pastel colours. I really love the soft tone it has and I can't wait to fill my wardrobe with clothes in those colours. Speaking of which, look at this beautiful pink pastel colour from the I ♥ Trends collection from Essence cosmetics. I own eight of them and today I let my baby sister pick a colour. Just like always, she choose pink. Add a black nail polish from Essence on your middle and ring finger, put white dots on it and you'll have the same nails like me. Simple and yet very cute. I suggest you not to put a top coat on the pink nail polish. The nail polish has a beautiful matte look you don't want to ruin ;)


Hope you all had an amazing start of the week. I know I can't wait to enjoy the rest of my vacation.  
-x-

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...