Monday, March 02, 2015

Pink and glittery






So this happens when you sort your nail polish.
You come to find out you have this beautiful glitter top coat. The only nail polish I know that fits with it, is the Essence 168 love me, cupcake!

I really like the combination of both. The glittery pink matches the nail polish very well like it was meant to be combined. 

I had school till 5.45 pm today. Who came up with the idea to keep children in school for so long?! I wasn't in the mood to cook something so I ate a salad instead. I guess the only thing I'll do today is homework and then I'll go straight to bed. Unless my friend wants to stay up and watch another episode of Pretty Little Liars. What do you think Jamy?

4 comments :

  1. Would that be a salad with or without salmon??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Frank if that's you, it was a chicken salad without chicken ;)

      Delete
  2. Hihi probably we are going to stay up late and watch alot of PLL episodes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad we have school tomorrow otherwise we could hihi. Let's just watch another episode :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...