Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Makeup shopping





I've told you this once and I will tell you again.  I am very very bad at doing my own makeup. But I am so glad I have heroines in my life. My eternal gratitude goes to my best friends and YouTubers who teach me all the tips and tricks. I now know what I will need to transform my face with makeup. Girls thank you so much!

After walking around without any makeup for two and a half months I had had enough. I will and shall teach myself how to do my own makeup. 



And today is the big day!  I will let the makeup artists at Ici Paris XL pamper me today and buy the makeup I really need. I have my list with me and my sister goes along just in case I get enthusiastic and buy more makeup than necessary. 

I think it's actually fun to be able to play with makeup and to try different looks to see what suits me best. Instead of the standard: eyeliner or eye pencil, a nice colour on my lips and mascara as a finishing touch. Therefore I found it useless to buy lots of makeup without even knowing where to use it for. 

I will also buy skin care products. Like a day cream which works nourishing and as a protection during the cold days that are coming. And cleansing cream to remove all the makeup off my face before I go to bed. VERY important girls! 

What are your favourite drugstore / high street stores to buy makeup?  Oh and please leave a comment below if you know more makeup must-haves that I definitely should have in my makeup bag. Be aware of my skin tone whilst doing that ;)

-x- 












I was wearing

Shirt from H&M
Skirt from H&M
Hat from H&M
Shoes from Zara (in sales)
Watch from Guess
Rings from H&M and Primark

4 comments :

  1. Lovely photos! I love that skirt I must get my hands on it!
    http://cassandrarme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cassandra! If you can't find the skirt at H&M, there are similar ones at New Look and Forever 21 ;)
      -x-

      Delete
  2. OMG! I'm in love with the skirt!
    I think you're really wise not buying a lot of make up since the beginning, learn how to use the products, start with the basics and move forward from there, keep learning and one day you'll be an expert!
    My mum is the same, she never knows how to do her makeup, so I bought her a maybelline tattoo on and on bronze (it's so easy to use and it looks amazing), and a Bourjois Effet Smoky eye pencil, because it doesn't matter if you know how to use an eyeliner, you just have to smudge it and it looks great!
    I'm sure you will be an expert in makeup really soon, it's addictive hehehe
    www.letsdocasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Photo collection and blog,thanks for sharing...

    Spa and Beauty Deals UAE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...