Monday, March 24, 2014

Red lips don't care





I love red lipstick (on other girls) but I never had the guts to wear the daring colour myself. After waiting for a long time I came to a decision to get one anyway and of course it had to be a good one so I chose one of MAC and I love it. I don’t know how to put make up on properly like foundation or powder so I just do my eyes and wear lip balm or lip gloss.


When I put on the red lipstick I prefer keeping my eyes simple by just using eyeliner and mascara. I think that people will be more focused on my lips (not intended weird though) but for example, when I’ve done my eyes (smokey eyes or so) I want people to focus on my eye make up and that’s why I keep my lips simple with only lip gloss, lip balm or a nude lipstick. And when I put on red lipstick, I do the exact opposite.


Now I’ll go look for some other MAC lipstick which fits beautiful with my skin colour and will be perfect for the Spring. If you have any colour suggestions or other make up brands I could use, then feel free to help me out on this in a comment.



Lipstick:
M.A.C red

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...