Tuesday, October 04, 2016

World Animal Day




Happy World Animal day!! It's been a long time since I've posted a Manicure Monday and I miss it very much. I may not have nail polish all the time because of my job in healthcare and I'm very glad you all understand that. But walking around without nail polish is really not my thing, so I'm happy to say that I'm going to continue with the Manicure Mondays.

Chaton is of course my biggest inspiration for today's nail art.
This is the second time she celebrates World Animal Day although every day is World Animal Day to her because she always get spoiled.

I chose two fall colours to get in the mood, a print of animal paws on a stamping plate and also added two stickers on my middle finger and my ring finger. What do you think?

-x-







Nail polish


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...