Thursday, November 20, 2014

Throwing back on Thursday





Bringing back memories can be either positive or negative. Today we had a throwback moment at school. My classmates and I were able to open up and share our personal stories with each other. 



In these short 3 months that we've got to know each other, I have to say that we all are very brave to share stories such as these. It's not easy to open up and be vulnerable but we did it and I’m glad we did. I'm in a class with girls only and the first thing I thought was: 'there will be gossip spreading through the school someday'. But the only thing we want is to be understood and able to be ourselves and to really get to know and trust one another untill the point we get to share pain full and hard moments in our personal lives.

I want to thank my classmates for this experience.








Some quotes to get inspired.


“Stop telling God how big your problems are and start telling your problems how BIG Your God is!!!



“It may not come when you want it to but it'll be there right on time!”


“From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says, I survived”



“You've been hurt before, you know what it's like, you learned from it, the experience made you stronger, stop being scary

“It isn't love that hurt you, it is the person that isn't in love with u that hurt you”

“The only time you should look back in life, is to see how far you have come”




2 comments :

  1. Thank you for opening up and trusting us! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too sweety! And most important, Thank you for supporting me and standing by my side <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...