Monday, March 14, 2016

Hello again







Hey sweeties!  Firstly, I wish you all a happy new year (better late than never). I have done so many things for the last couple of months. I also decided to take a long break from my blog. I really needed it even though I didn't expect it to be for that long. But now I'm back and I have lots of things to tell you. 


From holidays to concerts. Yup, last Thursday my little sister and I went to the concert of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. It was AMAZING! Therefore we have been to the city for shopping and we were hoping to see Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. Unfortunately, we have not seen them although, during the concert, he did tell us he was walking around in the city. Well better luck next time. 

I know I've posted lots of videos and pictures of the concert on Snapchat as promised. And I will also write an article about the concert. So be prepared to be overloaded with more pictures. Now I'm going to prepare myself for dinner with a friend. We sure have a lot of catch up to do. Hopefully you have also planned something excited for today. Enjoy your new week loves! 

-x-

Whole outfit from H&M
Bag: Primark








Photographer: Anna Razmadze



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...