Saturday, August 15, 2015

Fashion haul





I'm glad I made some time to go shopping during the sales month and of course during my stay in London. It was just me, myself and that 50% of sale. I'm normally used to sales that starts with 10% and then goes up to 30%, 50%,70% and 75% but some stores already started with 50% en 70%. I also purchased clothes that weren't on sale. And I want you to know that all these clothes and accessories are not bought in one day.




Boyfriend jeans from zara (in sale)



Top from H&M




Bodycon dress from Primark


Bag and purse from Primark


Necklace from New Look


Necklace from H&M


Rings from H&M


Rings from Primrk


Clockwise;
Primark
Forever 21
H&M

I cannot wait to take pictures in these clothes and post them on my blog. Hopefully you like this haul. Have a great day sweeties!

-x-


Here's a picture of my kitten playing with the accessories while I was taking pictures. Ain't she cute






2 comments :

  1. Love your haul! And I may have the same top from H&M too, I love that shop.

    And your cat is so cute x

    Chel x
    http://heyitschel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes I also love H&M, It is one of my favourite shop. Haha my kitten doesn't like it if I'm working and not paying her any attention.

    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...