Monday, May 18, 2015

Pain(t)ball




Au, au, au, AAUUWWW!!
Those were the only words that came out of my mouth on a Saturday night during a pain(t)ball game.


It sounds like somebody tortured me (which actually happened) but I did had lots of fun. It was the first time I did it and I don't have any regrets. I got invited for a birthday party of a friend of mine and her boyfriend. They both came up with the idea to go paintballing with a group of their friends. At first I thought it would be the boys against the girls but we were told there that the teams had to play against each other. We were team white and I am so glad people warned me for the causes and the bruises so I was prepared. All the adrenaline also made me feel like a cop or a member of the military service at that moment which was very awesome. Teamwork was very important at that moment and I was so happy with my team. We definitely nailed it.

My weekend and the past three days were very busy, I can not even believe I'm still standing. I also can't wait to do it again. Although I could miss the bruises. Auch!!
-x-

4 comments :

  1. Hahaha must've been fun shooting paint at people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! hahaha...sounds fun! great experience 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely had much fun. Can't wait to do it again
      -x-

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...