Monday, May 04, 2015

Coral or crawl



Coral pink // Mint // White

The month May was much more excited last year when I had to crawl myself into graduation. This year I have to crawl myself to the next semester.

Ugh! May is such a beautiful Spring month and I really want to enjoy it but I can't. Next to work, my days are filled with books to study, making assignments and more studying. I can do it, I know I can. And so can you. Yes you!
I know I'm not the only one 'suffering' here and I feel for you. But I also know we can do it. So let's just get our self prepared and show them what we got. Don't look back and be like "pff I should've start studying way earlier" you can't turn back time. But instead just look forward, get ready and prove everybody wrong!

Okay! Enough talking about this 'dark period' and let's talk about my nail art. I kept my nails very simple by just adding rhinestones and a flower on my thumb. I really love how the coral pink and the blue mint colour match each other and hopefully you like it as well. It's almost midnight, I'm done studying and prepared for bed so I'll talk to you later. Goodnight, Good Morning or Good Afternoon. But most importantly, Goodluck studying sweeties.

-x-


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...