Friday, February 13, 2015

Love on Friday the 13th





Eeks! It's Friday the 13th.
Who is more aware of the things he/she does today? I always remember that the bad luck will only come to you if you believe in it. And no I don't believe in it. I have days and sometimes weeks when bad things happen, so I'm not going to blame it on this one day. I will try to be careful (like always) but come on, walking under the ladder or breaking mirrors? And what's with the black cats? If you have one then she/he probably lives with you for ages now right? If bad luck happens everytime after you got the cat then you would've get rid of it immediately. Now that it doesn't, just keep enjoy the moments with your cat. Speaking about black cats, how cute are these two black cats forming a heart with their tails.

Okay so this day is also the day before Valentine's day. And some people are more into Friday the 13th and enjoy a scary movie marathon instead. Yes, I've done that before and it's awesome. I highly recommend you to do that but only if you can handle scary movies, I don't want to be the reason why you can't sleep tonight. Hopefully you all will have a great day and please don't be scared and just say TGIF out loud. That's what I'm going to do. I'm going out with my girls and enjoy the weekend and you should do that too. Don't get too wasted though. Oh and I got inspired by a very handsome men for tomorrows nail art, stay tuned ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...