Saturday, August 23, 2014

London day six || Ice cream street





I had heard of the ice cream streets in Nottinghill, so I decided to go and take a look by myself many times. I am very glad I did. The houses look amazing! So beautiful with pastel colours, I just couldn't stop taking pictures. I also walked through the Portobello Road market where you can buy beautiful vintage things.



A girl has never too much make up products or make up brushes, so I went to Boots and Selfridges to buy some more for my collection. You'll see what's in the inside very soon. Have you ever heard of Nando's? I never had before, but I did have a delicious dinner there, and as for drinks, you can go bottomless and just refill your glass as many times as you want.




















H&M denim blouse // Zara skorts // H&M shoes // New Look bag

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...