Sunday, June 15, 2014

Allez les bleus!




Le quatre journée de la Coupe du monde a commencé et aujourd’hui l'équipe de France joue contre Honduras

France is a place you just have to visit at least once. I can remember me going to France every year when I was a little girl. That’s the good part of having family there ;). Today my nails also look very simple. I used beautiful dark colours from Essence and did a stamping to place the famous Tour Eiffel on my middle finger.

What nail polish I used:

Blue: 04 cool azul by essence (viva Brasil limited edition)
Silver: 141 icy princess by Essence
Red: 113 do you speak love? By Essence
Eiffel tower: stamp me! Black by Essence







Ivory Coast 2-1 Japan


Switzerland 2-1 Ecuador


France 3-0 Honduras


Argentina 2-1 Bosnia-Herzegovina

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...