Monday, January 20, 2014

Twenty fourteen



The new year started great. The calendar switched 2014 and left a big smile on my face. Thank God it did. It felt like I haven't smiled or had a single laugh in a long time. At least not in 2013...

Last year was filled with ups and downs. Sadly for me there were less ups than downs. Even though the downs were little things. The more it got, the worse I felt. The amount of negativity made me forgot the meaning of the word "confidence". But no more, that was the last straw. There's no ultimate perfection in anyones life. Mistakes or flaws make us to who we are. I don't believe there are people who never had a bad day. The best medicine to this is to make sure you're surrounded by the people who truly love you. Despite the downsides of my story, I still had great experiences in 2013. I spent the summer abroad and went to Spain with friends for the very first time, I also made new friends and received tickets from my sweet daddy to Justin Timberlake's concert for this year!

Another great new thing for me was how much compliments I got from people. The funny thing was that they didn't come from my friends only, but also from random people. Most of the compliments were about my nails and outfits. This was all quite new to me since everyone has their own style. That definitely gave me a sense of satisfaction. It made me decide to share my style, opinions and thoughts.. I figured the best way to do that is by starting my very own blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...